Rate: 4 😉
I’m a little disappointed with this short story. It’s about 80 pages long, but I don’t feel like I learned much about Four. Nonetheless, I gave the story a four (4) because I enjoyed how awkward Four was around Tris.
Here’s some things I learned about Four: (contains some spoilers)
- Spent Visiting Day in the control room. Makes sense when he didn’t have anyone visiting him.
- Four can’t help, but act like a boy around Tris. He keeps touching her when he isn’t supposed to, his mind is muddled, and sometimes he word vomits. It’s so cute!
- During initiation, Four learns there will be an attack on Abnegation. He just doesn’t know when.
- Initiated a meeting with his mother.
- Zeke, Shauna and Four threaten Peter. I wish this scene was in the movie.
- Tries to warn Marcus about the impending attack, but Marcus is too stubborn to listen.
Since there’s a lack of Four-y goodness,