“First Jumper, Tris”
Just when you thought that Fun With Four was over, it’s not. 🙂 The wonder Ms. Veronica Roth has gifted us with three extra scenes in Four’s POV at the end of Four: A Divergent Collection. The first scene, if you haven’t already guessed by the video, is about Tris being the first jumper. The only problem with such a short scene is that we don’t learn much about Four.
Nonetheless, here are some things that stood out to me in this scene: (contains some spoilers)
- While waiting for the first person to jump, Four reminisces about his jump. Way to stay in the moment, Four.
- Four and Lauren helped the initiates off the net. I know this may seem insignificant, but I like knowing that Four wasn’t being overworked or singled out for being the first Abnegation transfer in years.
- Tris jumped first followed by Christina. The transfers already seem more Dauntless then the Dauntless born.
- The Dauntless faction weren’t expecting an Abnegation transfer nor for that transfer to jump first. Tris was a force to be reckoned with before she even knew it.
- From the first moment Four looks at Tris, he sees something in her that’s reminiscent of himself. Aw they were soulmates. Too bad Allegiant had to happen. -_-