Overall Rating Average: 3.5
Existence (#1): 4
Predestined (#2): 4
Leif (#2.5): 3
Ceaseless (#3): 3
What I Liked About the Existence Trilogy
- Dank-so hot
- I began reading Existence because I wanted a story similar to Significance. Even though there is no imprinting in this trilogy, Dank could sense Pagan’s feelings like Caleb could sense Maggie’s.
- Once Pagan stopped toying with Leif (mostly book one), the romance got better and was more enjoyable
- I Loved Gee and her attitude. She was fun and spunky, but also had a soft side that cared about Pagan.
Things I Disliked About the Existence Trilogy
- That it was a trilogy. The way the events unfold the trilogy could have been one long book broken into two parts instead of three books.
- Leif’s novella – There was no point to this book. It did not add to Leif’s story and it didn’t show him moving on from Pagan and living happily ever after.
- Leif in Book 3- How was he not annihilated for breaking the terms set at the end of Book 2?
- All of Book 3- The third book was completely unnecessary. It didn’t add to Pagan’s story and just seemed to rehash some of the drama from the first two books. Ceaseless seemed like a “let me write more so I can make more money” kind of book.